Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Photo Booth Or Photobooth?


Photo Booth Or Photobooth?

In this book I will be using the term photobooth as one word rather than two to save space.
Most people could argue that the correct english term is the phrase of 2 words photo booth and it is more often written this way, but let me be a rebel-lol .
Besides that, almost every photobooth or photo booth company has a website which for internet reasons is condensed to www.xyzphotobooth.com .

No, that does not justify changing the term from the proper 2 words to the more familiar one word, photobooth, but like I said before, in order to save space, and because I am a rebel, that is exactly what I'll do.

1 comment:

  1. For more than 100 years the customary four-shot photo strip has caught and safeguarded one of a kind recollections such as no other photographic item. Notwithstanding catching recollections, its genuine quality is as a type of amusement. Photo booth hire

    ReplyDelete